Popular Posts

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I am back

I am finally getting back into the spirit of things. It is very late and I cannot sleep but I must say the therapy has been working great and I am walking better. It was so good to get out and walk on my porch today. I mean really walk and do it without alot of pain.

While in therapy I ran into my friend marty. I must tell you about her some day. Perhaps i will next week. She is an old and dear friend who i seldomly see but when I do, it is like no time has passed since the last time.We laughed our way through therapy today. The people who work there are such great people. Angels, in my eyes with what they have accomplished in a few short weeks with me. But that hours worth of therapy had flown by so fast.

Then we took the grand for ice cream. It was so hot. Nineties all day and still very warm tonight.

But i am back in gear for blogging so I will post to all of you again tomorrow and visit your bl;ogs.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back to Blogland! Hope the walking continues to improve...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better Garnet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are better and back on your feet - life will get so much easier for you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited for you Garnet, but please don't overdo! I think that you are smart enough to know better but sometimes we need to be reminded! It is VERY hot here too. Stay cool and be careful!!!!!! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Garnet it is so good to have you back, you hve been missed my friend......don't over do .
    ........:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO Glad you're feeling better and getting out of the house!! Don't over-do!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete